Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Wonder

I Wonder......

I wonder what I will be doing this time next year

I wonder if my house will close as it is supposed to

I wonder if Cole's new venture will be successful

I wonder if Cord will ever slow down

I wonder if my grandchildren will forget me

I wonder if I can tend a garden and keep chickens

I wonder if I will get a dog

I wonder if I can live a really simple life

I wonder who I will vote for this year

I wonder if I can get thru all of this political "stuff" and not throw a brick thru my tv.  I wonder how both parties think they have all the answers...when in fact, to me, both parties are full of it. This is the first time in a long time I cannot stand either canidate, surely there is SOMEONE who is worth voting for.

I wonder if I will sleep thru the night

I wonder if the ice cream in my freeze will stop calling my name

I wonder if I will talk myself out of walking in the morning, I did this morning, I walked this evening, it was really dark when I finished

I wonder how long it will take me to pack my house

I wonder if I will every fit in my skinny clothes that are in my closet.

I wonder if I will find a good home for all my shoes and hats, that's right I said hats

I wonder if all my fishing gear is in good shape, I know it is in better shape than me

I wonder when we get to stop worrying about our children and grandchildren, even if there is really nothing to worry about and if we are not worrying about them what takes their place

I wonder what we would think about if we were not so worried........

I wonder when I last cleaned out my refrigerator......maybe I will start with the freezer

I wonder................good night

Wonder Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment